Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas party foodie

We celebrated our office chrismas party at Q Bistro last night.
The resto is located at The Malayan Plaza, Opal cor. Topaz Rd.,
Ortigas.

Below are pictures (from Maja's camera) of some of the the ala carte
dishes we ordered .......


Baked Fish Wrapped in Bacon


Siobal's Seafood Pasta


Trio Formaggi (1/2 of the split)


Baked Salmon with Ginger

Parmesan Chicken


Porkchop with Saffron Rice

For appetizers (sorry, no pictures) we had Classic Bruschettes, Spanish Chorizo, Seafood Spring Rolls and Gambas. Each one took their choices of beverages, the men and the boss had beer. I think everyone was full, nobody cared for dessert.

Wala lang, I just wanted to show the pictures. I am not an authority with food kaya I will not give any culinary comment. Lahat naman kasi sakin "masarap!".

SIDE NOTES :
1. For our kris kringle, surprise! surprise! my baby was also my mommy! Bebe and I exchanged gifts. I gave her a red magazine rack and she gave me a B&B Sweet Pea spray.

2. For this night's party, I requested Val to take charge of the little boy after the yaya goes home. With all the food I ate, i was so busog, I didn't even bothered to check if there is food in the house. When I got home, hindi nga sya kumain! He just opened a can of tuna and ate away. Kawawa naman. :-(

No comments: