Sunday, December 28, 2008

2nd round of Charlie's


There are just some things (or food!) that, no matter how sinful and "calorific", you will just keep coming back for more. Like the burgers at Charlie's.

During our trip back to Kapitolyo from Cavite, I told Val I was hungry and craving for the angus of Charlie's. We stopped by the joint to take home our burger. It turned out, instead of just burger it was burgers for us. Val ordered chicken gourmet with bacon & black angus with fries.

Next time daw, as pasalubong for me, he will buy and try the marinara pasta with meatballs.

3 comments:

SASSY MOM said...

Hi, just bloghopping... I also posted something about Charlie's. It's so sinful, but what the heck, it's yummy.

have a blessed 2009!

Promdi Pinoy said...

very nice blog! cool! mine is about culture and places in the province.. please visit my site: www.promdi-pinoy.blogspot.com

Happy new year!

11eight2007 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.