Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Very Long Wednesday

Morning....
is our breakfast birthday surprise for our boss at O'Boy Cafe, West Tektite

Noon ....
I am scheduled to have a haircut at Shunji Matsuo in Kapitolyo with Bebe. (Samantalahin an din ang pag blower para sa party mamaya)

Night....
is our boss' formal birthday affair at Le Souffle, The Fort

Apart from office work and duties, and some on the spot requirements, above are my activities this Wednesday. Haaay, hectic no?

I kicked off today getting up at 5:30AM. As I have still lots to before going to work , I have requested the yaya to come in early. After I finished the little boy's bottles, I prepared the things I will need for tonight's party. i.e. my dress, my shoes, make-up etc. And then off to work at 7 AM bringing with me the cake for the birthday surprise.

At the surprise venue (O'Boys, 4F West Tektite) I coordinated the sequence with Chris and Bebe. There were slight changes in our program because our celebrant was late. Anyway, overall, it was a success. Our hired musicians made nice renditions, our gifts (I can tell) were appreciated and most of all our boss was surprised with our surprise!

Around 11:30 AM, Bebe and I left the office for our scheduled haircut at SUNJI MATSUO in Kapitolyo. We were attended quickly naman by William Wong, the International Director of the hair studio. We were finished by 1:15 0r 1:30 PM. By the way, I got a bob. When we exited the parlor, we can see na medyo mahirap ang taxi. We walked towards Shaw Blvd and lo! super jam packed. We were in the middle of Kapitolyo and Shaw for almost two hours, walking here and there, hailing taxis with growling stomachs. Grabe. And because wala na talaga way kung hindi maglakad or mag tricycle, we we went nalang sa pila ng tricycle. At buti nalang pumayag yung driver to take us all the way sa gilid ng Tektite. Hay, what an experience and a tiring one at that.

Thirty minutes before we arrived, I just breezed the tiangge to get a tube. My dress for tonight has a low neck line kasi. I got one naman, black.

And then we prepared for the party. Once dressed, Chris and I headed first to Le Souffle. We will be at the reception desk for ushering functions. The party of the boss was fun, with old friends there. There was a band playing and dancing too. I went home, Val picked me up at 11:00 PM.

When we got home, Neo was deep in sleep with Ruthie watching over.

No comments: