Thursday, December 18, 2008

Loot from the Tektite tiangge

I passed by the tiangge to accomplish Val's list of "somethings" for their office exchange gift. And I was successful. For the "long and hard", I got a fancy ball pen (50 pesos). "Pink and smelly", I bought a small shower pink gel (50 pesos). "Soft and sticky", a pack of 7D dried mango rind (35 pesos) and 3 yema (5 pesos each) . And for the "technicolor" a leSportSac imitation purse (50 pesos).

And then I thought of getting a get-up for Neo. I saw this checkered red polo with matching maong shorts. I kinda liked it kaya I got the size for 18 months, confident that it will fit the little boy just fine. Kaya lang when I got home and tried it on, ayan, ang sikip! Val said, open nalang tapos naka sando sa loob. E ano pa nga ba, sayang naman kasi. Heheh. He'll wear it either on Sunday during his cousin's baptism or on Tuesday, during our office Xmas party. Ipag pipilitan! hahhaah. And then maybe, I'll pass it on to his cousin.

Mommy, sikip eh!

Remember I mentioned that the party favours we gave away to the kids on Neo's birthday was bought from the Tektite tiangge? While I was browsing around yesterday, I heard somebody call out "Ma'am!". When I turned around, it was the lady I whom I bought the bears from. She was handing me a cow stuffed toy, christmas gift daw ng shop nila. Sabi ko, "Naku, thank you. Nakakahiya naman!" And here it is! Cute noh? I'll give it to Aya.

No comments: