Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Midnight snacking

Maybe because he can't sleep yet, I heard Val going out of the house last night. I didn't know for how long but when I heard him enter the house, it was already 11:45 PM. Through my half open eyes, I can see him waving a brown paper bag which I shortly found out to be a bag of hot potato wedges. With the potatoes was an oversized burger from Charlie's Handcrafted Burger.


Charlie's is a joint adjascent to a car wash/detailing shop in Kapitolyo serving angus beef burgers

Val's take home was a black angus combo. Tasty and juicy. Filled with tomatoes and lettuce with a special sauce that I just can not identify at this time. Cost is 150 pesos for the burger and 25 pesos yata for the wedges.

We devoured this midnight meal in bed while Neo was asleep beside us.
At some nights from work, Val would come home with a pasalubong of one hamburger combo meal from Brothers naman. We share this night snack and he would always joke, "Samantalahin na natin ito ngayon, pag laki ni Neo Boy papanuorin nalang natin sya kumain".

Yay, can be true ,di ba?

No comments: