Friday, December 5, 2008

Saturday, 06 December

I blog this as I take a break from my laundry -ing. Yaya is currently humming downstairs as she attempts to put the little boy to his mid- morning nap (I didn't want to be around making noises and disturb her endeavor).

Anyway, Mommy and Daddy were here this morning. They have a scheduled check-up with their doctors at the UST. Val will go to his friend's studio in Malate so on his way he will drop off M and D to the hospital. He will be late going home later because tonight is his office Christmas party. Ruthie is still at work from her shift last night. Ritzie has work too.

For lunch, we are going to have fried tilapia. I have asked Ner to pass by the palengke and buy us a kilo. This afternoon I am planning to start the scrapbook i have been really meaning to start noon na noon pa.

Got to get back to work. Nakatulog na si Neo boy :-)

No comments: