Friday, November 28, 2008

Capping our Friday

Tomorrow I am going to attend the wedding of my friends, Brenda and Darryl. Linda and I bought their gifts at Regalong Pambahay in Pioneer St. where we got them a black lampshade and a matching black picture frame. Nice and elegant pieces.

Val is off today and tomorrow. He was invited by a friend to his studio in Malate. He dropped me off to work in the morning and picked me up around 6:15 PM. He had his camera cleaned at a Canon service center in Shaw Blvd. He enumerated his agenda for tomorrow.... haircut, car wash and laundry.

Same old things about Neo kulit. He has really mastered the sawsaw suka play. I have seen his left over bowl and he didn't finish his carrots. This morning I gave him his first servings of cereal and he liked it. And oh, maybe he'll learn to clap hands after all! Before we went to sleep and while playing he moved his hands close and away just like clapping (but not exactly). I hope he will soon because i think this is the one feat he has not yet accomplished on his age range. But no rush, he has other advanced skills anyway.

No comments: