Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick reports

I have put the little one to sleep and I have just finished cleaning bottles. And before I retire for the day myself, let me just post some updates about Neo:

- he is getting better and better at walking although sometimes he tends to get too excited and loses balance. he knows his direction and knows the mechanics of climbing stairs
- he eats plenty, loves kalabasa and taho
- with four teeth still , he is toothbrushing!
- we just got his new vitamins from Tata Ritzie (thanks again, tata!) we will start dosage tomorrow
- he is having Enfagrow A now and consumes 8 ounces per feeding time
- new sounds and words. I think i heard him say "gago" today (hehehe, of course i'll teach him not to say bad words later
- he plays sawsaw suka, close open and eat bulaga! But he doesn't seem to learn to clap hands. Instead what he does is he will take both my hands and slap it together. As if he is the one teaching how to clap hands!
- he reads! harharhar! Well, he does a good impression of it. Mumbling sounds with his baliktad na book
- he flips pages of books like a pro (since he was seven months or thereabouts)
- he fakes cries
- we are teaching him to drink sa baso as advised by his pedia
- when he wakes up and I'm not beside him, he will sound-off a forceful "uuuhhggg"
- calls me mama
- laughs heartily especially when tickled and when playing taguan

He has many pakulo and grows up too fast, haaay! In the next days, I am going to shelve some of his pinaglakihan na damit, store his baby toys, keep his bottles and put away his exersaucer. My baby is going to be a boy soon! Be happy and get ready!

No comments: