Thursday, November 27, 2008

A new blogger's dream

Iam shining new in this blogging arena and I still have more to learn and explore and contribute. I love the sorting of pictures - old and new, posting them here and installing relevant captions. I am enjoying as I recount our everyday family happenings. Someday, in my old age, I can go back to this blog and backtrack experiences done and gone. I have never kept a diary. This blog is perfect for storing and sharing memories.

When I gave birth, I kept a small diary where I jotted the developments of our new born baby, more like a bulleted list. But I can not locate that diary now with all our stuff and baby things in disarray. Gone went my baby's recorded milestones (unless of course i find it). With this blog, there will be no risk of losing this chronicle because of my carelessness. Yahoo!

Together, Val, Neo and myself, will build this blog to relate our lives as we live it. We will inject happenings that transpired in the recent and far past as we recollect. And we will express our visions in the future as we dream.


I wish that our son will read this when he grows up and continue this as far as he can go for his children to read and continue too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANT FOR THE FUTURE (and this is dreaming for me):
If you are our grandson/granddaughter that we might not get to meet anymore, and if you are reading this now, continue this blogging legacy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: