Sunday, September 6, 2009

Weekend

We just stayed in the house on Saturday. I was able to do some cleaning even though the yaya did not report. I am aiming to remove as much clutter in the house to eliminate possible breeding grounds of mosquitoes. Our next door neighbor's two kids got inflicted with dengue. The farthest door in our compound got confined too because of dengue. Our street had 6 cases of the fever and another street not far from ours had 16 cases, with 4 fatalities. Those numbers are too alarming! There had been two rounds of fumigation done in our vicinity. As an added precaution, I have made instructions of not letting Neo out muna for maybe a week. I have also instructed the yaya to apply off lotion and I have placed mosquito coils outside the house. You can never be too sure!

On Sunday, Neo and I went with Ritzie to Shangri-la. We heard mass. Had lunch at Green Tomato and had Fro-Yo at H&B after. We had Neo ride the merry-go-round, but just like the first time in MOA, he didn't like it. The other day, Neo was introduced to "Cars". That's why when I brought him to a Disney store, he shouted out "Cak!" (meaning car) when he saw the Cars displays.

Around 5:00 pm, after Neo's nap. We went to the grocery with Val. Right after, we went to Jollibee. As expected, the boy was delighted.

No comments: