Sunday, September 6, 2009

Neo @ 22 months

My boy is only two months away from turning two. The months really went fast! About this time last year, I was busy preparing for his first party. Although, no more party this year, we are all so excited on this major milestone.

He is really a boy now, no traces of him being a baby. He knows many things, speaks many words and imitates many actions. Just the other day, I was waking up Val, "hon, gising ka na." I just heard the little boy say "hon!" hahaha! And now, everytine I call out "hon", there's a little echo somewhere.

He calls Nemo (Finding Nemo) "Nunu". He started off at "Noni" then changed to "Nunu"
He knows the letters "A" and "E". Ask him to point at the letters in any word and he will show it to you.
He knows the color red and blue.
If he feels hot, he turns on the aircon. That's why sometimes I will wake up feeling cold, yun pala Neo turned on the aircon!
If he wants his "mam" he will open the refrigerator to get his "mam".
The newest parts of the body he learned is forehead and feet. He has learned from previous months his hands and his pisngi.
I show him flashcards and he can identify easily. One time, out of the card display, I asked "Neo, where's the bear?" he picked up the card with the bear drawing pointed at the drawing and then stood up. I watched him as he pulled his big bear toward me and slumped down. He pointed at the card and then to the stuffed bear! as if saying, they are the same. Very, very good, Neo!
He asks a lot of things by pointing. If you are watching his favorite cartoon and he points out a character, you should be able to say the name. If you don't know the answer he will either cry out or give you the name himself!e touches th
If his food is hot, he will say "hot". He will also declare "hot" if he touches the back of the electric fan or the connector of the laptop.

No comments: