Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mommy Moments: That's my favorite



This is late from the Friday schedule of Mommy Moments but I'm filing this contribution nevertheless.

Neo is just barely two years old but he had shown particular inclinations/ likings to some animated characters. Among them are Bob the Builder, Thomas the Train, Lightning Mcqueen and Jollibee.

His earliest favorite was Bob. Even before he turned one and way before he was able to call me Mommy, he can already call out "Bob".

And then, he was introduced to Thomas. For a time, he had forgotten about Bob and had careered on alternately playing four CDs of the animation. He refers to Thomas as "Mat".

Lately, he came to like Lightning Mcqueen of Cars. From constant loading, the DVD of the movie has been corrupted! He would still ask for it to be played that is why I will get another set soon.

For this week's theme, I share pictures of Neo and Jollibee. I just got this doll last Friday. Since the toy is not anymore available in the stores, I have directly called the company to see if I can be able to get a unit. And, here it is! A Jollination USA version doll!





I cannot forget the smile he gave me when he saw the toy.

Oh well, we have a long way to go and many other Neo's favorites to handle.

1 comment:

Chris said...

my son also loves lightning mcqueen, bob the builder and thomas! :D

glad you can join us this week!