Sunday, February 8, 2009

This Weekend

On Saturday, I went to Clinica Manila to have my cough checked. As the yaya stayed overnight I slipped out very early to see the doctor. I was prescribed antibiotics (co-amoxiclav) and a cough tablet to be taken for seven days.

Neo's clothes were already hanging in the sampayan when I returned so I let the yaya leave early. And as I am still lacking sleep from last night's outing in Tagaytay, I dosed off beside the also sleeping little boy. We both woke up around 12:30 PM. I just tidied up a little, fed the little boy his lunch and started to prepare for neighbor Patrick's party at 3:00. Since we still have no gift to bring, Val, Neo and I left the house to make a short round at Robinson's Pioneer. We got Patrick a Grizzly checkered baby polo.

We arrived at the party at 3:30PM. There were many guests. Among them were Evo and Zoe with their parents and yaya, Nathalie with her parents and yaya. There were the usual party activity, clowns, games, balloons etc. The food was good, I ate plenty of okoy and mini lumpia. Neo vomitted after taking several sticks of stick-O and a couple of slices of apple. I forgot to bring extra shorts kaya he was only in diapers during the rest of the party! Really, what kind of mommy am I?!

Val played photographer.

On Sunday, Mommy and Daddy are coming over because they have to meet Tita Auring (dad's sister) and Tito Steve (visiting from the US & coming from Batangas) in Megamall. Val had an engagement in the morning so he was not able to join us. Ruthie, Ritzie, myself and Neo together with Mommy and Daddy met Tita Auring and Tito Steve at Jollibee. We had lunch at Cabalen, buffet. Neo liked the pakbet and had a double bowl serving. He also had banana. Since stories and catching up are not yet satisfied, M&D and T&T transfered to a coffee shop. We on the other hand went widow shopping. I just bought diapers from SM. Val was able to get the dividers. We arrived home at 3:30. Neo slept instantly.

BTW, Neo got USD100 from the tito and tita.

We were not able to do the groceries, we are doing it today.

No comments: