Monday, February 9, 2009

New meals for Neo

I really have to device a new set of daily meals for Neo. He doesn't eat the food I am preparing anymore. Yesterday I made potatoes, carrots and chicken cooked in tomato sauce. Today I made tuna and rice. On both counts, he did not like it. My repertoire for cooking is very, very limited. And by limited I mean pinirito, sinampalukang manok, and ginisang munggo (the only method and ulam that I do). Others would say Neo can eat anything now, "kung ano kinakain nyo yun na din ang pagkain nya". The problem is, we don't cook religiously at home. We eat out, take home or order for delivery.

With this latest development, the task of mothering again pressed hard. Being an office person, I barely have time to perform motherly tasks, most especially cooking. But I know I really, really have to do something about it. With Neo growing, preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family (among others) should be hurdled head on.

No comments: