Thursday, October 21, 2010

Neo will be 3 soon

From my perspective, 2010 just came breezing by. It was just like weeks ago when we spent a weekend in Tagaytay celebrating Neo's 2nd birthday. Today, barely only two weeks to go and we are again celebrating his 3rd birthday. Sometimes you ponder, if you just let time pass by, you will really be missing a lot of precious moments. One thing I realized during my recovery time after my operation is to really relish life. Feel it. Savor every moment you have with your child and your family.

Neo will soon be 3 years old. We want him to grow loved and cared for. We will give him the best without spoiling him. We will provide him all the comfort without being over protective. We will give him quality time if we still can't afford to give him all our time (in the meantime).

We want him to always feel that "Papap loves me!" and "Mommy loves me!".

and that, we truly do.

No comments: