Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cravings

The few days before I was about to be operated, I had a numbed tongue. I don't feel and I can't savour the food that I eat. Wala akong panlasa. And being a delectable eater, I felt frustrated. I said to myself, " I am going to eat the most tasty food after all these are over!".

Right after my operation, all I ate were hospital food. When I went home, although the food that my sister and Val prepared were very good, I was still craving. And then came last Sunday, our thanksgiving dinner. These were the dishes we ordered.

Tada!

Callos. Ritzie's choice. Very, very good!


Ilokano style pinakbet.



Pork sisig and tofu, which came in two variants - crispy and with mayonaise


We ordered to desserts, Blueberry cheesecake na di na nakaabot for picture taking and below was what was left or the turon with vanilla ice cream.


Of couse, what is a meal without ..... Iced tea!



Burp! cravings taken care of. Healthy food next!

No comments: