Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My waking up

Everyone of us wakes up each morning thru a stimulus. One form can be from the shrilling sound of the alarm that went off. Another by the aid of another person shoving us to get up. Can be from the aroma of the breakfast spread or from the pesty bark of the neighborhood dog. Of course there are others who rely on their ever exact body "clock".

As for me?

Well, my waking time and my mornings are taken care of by a sinister looking little fella ....who always plans his seamless moves....
..


with his lethal weapon, he calculates his aim to his target ---



and then he strikes... with force .... yaaaaahhhh!!!!



POOOGSHHHH ! @#X%O)(X?><&%%%+! RIGHT ON ITS MARK!



He grins triumphant with his mission well accomplished and mutters...
"har har har ! Now mommy is awake, I'm ready for my milk!"

No comments: