Monday, July 13, 2009

Neo @ 20 months

This is the first time in many weeks that I came home early. I missed to post on the exact date of Neo's 20th month, so i'm making this today.

Neo is showing some emphatic gestures such as slapping and throwing things. It seems that the developments/ changes he exhibited this month is more on his moods, his not so good moods. He frowns and cries aloud if he doesn't get something he wants. He is starting to throw tantrums already (one episode yesterday) although I was able to pacify him by reading him a book. Also yesterday, my face was the victim of a flying half filled milk bottle and around a couple of hours later of another flying Blue's clues hard bound.

One thing I noticed this month is his association skills. I can tell that he is beginning to match things and places. If he sees a thing like my shower cap, he extends it to my head as if telling me to put it on. He recognizes our car from afar and knows is there's a new curtain placed. One day while I was sweeping the floor, I placed the rug above the table, when Neo saw it he was persistently pointing at it and when I did not respond, he pulled it and placed it on its spot on the floor.

He grows so fast and we love him everyday.

No comments: