Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our first Christmas tree








Yey! Our very first tree. I spent the whole Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, and Sunday midnight til 2 setting up this tree. I feel it needs a little bit more of highlights (I can take care of that later). I worked this out so that Neo can see it when he wakes up in the morning. Running around the christmas tree is a small train.

So, when he did went down in the morning, we immediately spotted the train, so much so that he didn't paid much attention to the tree and its trimmings. Hay, i felt a little bit disappointed, but it's ok. He said he liked it, when I asked.

I already have two gifts for him to put under pero he might find it a hindrance when he goes playing with his train. Heheh!

We love you Neo! Let this be a symbol of our love and joy that we will share each Christmas time.
_____________
Tree from Handyman in Galleria
Danglers from True Value, Shagrila and SM Megamall. Others are old ones.
Train from toys r us, Galleria

No comments: