Friday, November 6, 2009

Neo turning two

Yey! I am posting today!

Actually, its not only me who's busy but our laptop is. ;-)I haven't even seen the shadow of that machine as Val has been manipulating it for the past days. I have a pile of backlogs to post pa naman! Anyway, I borrowed my sister's unit just so I can update and document our plan for the little boy's birthday.

We are spending Neo's special day in Tagaytay. We booked a room at the Taal Vista and we will spend Saturday until Sunday there. Ang bilis ng panahon talaga! Our boy is two already. I doesn't feel that long ago when I was busy preparing for Neo's first birthday eto at birthday na ulit nya!

Just for a quick update on milestones -

Neo already has his "terrible" episodes such as over crying, faking cries, throwing things around, slapping faces and tantrums.
On the up side, he recites the alphabet (with assistance)/recognizes and identifies more than
half of the 26 letters
He counts ... man, to, tri
Animals he recognizes are tigers, elephants, zebra, fishes, dogs, cats, monkeys etc
It is so difficult to put him to sleep especially during the day
He loves playing with other kids and calls all of them "baby"
He observes things first before actually plunging in and get engaged
He can say many words now, new words every day!
He dances funny!
Love, loves Lightning Mcqueen
He is aware of his company. Like when we were in the mall and there were four of us (Val, Ritzie, me and Neo), he would make a roll call on all of us. If one is missing he would be searching with his eyes and ask out for that person

And the list goes on! We are excited as we turn to another phase because there's more to come!

1 comment:

Chris said...

happy birthday!

have an award for you!