Monday, August 24, 2009

slippers




I have always wanted a tsinelas for Neo. When he was still months old I bought him a pair of havaianas in Subic which he haven't really worn much.

Havaianas Philippines has pulled-out their kids versions so I can't get any from the store for his "now" size.

Last Saturday, while at the palengke with Ritzie, we chanced upon this footwear store with kids tsinelas hanging out. When I checked, the rubber soles were soft and the thongs looks OK naman. Kaya lang there were only few choices and colors. We bought the winnie the pooh design in orange at P50.

I tried it on Neo when we arrived and we instantly saw on his expression that he didn't like it. Nakasimangot! Probably the color. We forced it on him but he kept on kicking his legs and shouts in protest. After some wrestling, we managed to shoot the slippers onto his feet and were able to get above photos pa.

He won't wear it now. Sigh. Maybe I buy another pair, ibang color naman.

No comments: