Thursday, June 11, 2009

Neo @ 19 months

As it has really been a while since my last blog contribution, I practically forgot my log-in name!

Anyway, Neo's 1.7th mark just passed and here are what we does:

- parts of the body he knows, identifies or points out:
hair
head
eyes
nose
tongue
teeth
ears
hands
pusod and,
kilikili!

- among the words he knows and really knows the applicable meanings are:
"nyam-nyam" for all food
"ma-mam" for all beverage including his dede
"wa-waw" for dog and all others with four feet
"ta-ta" for his titas
"mammie" for me and val! hehe, walang distinction
"bob" for his favorite bob-the-builder

- you can request him to :
close the door, any door
give you something
stop, although I think he only listens to me
put on the TV
shut the electric fan

- he demostrates if you ask him to:
clap his hands
close open his hands
beautiful eyes
wave bye bye
give you a flying kiss
blow
hep hep hurrays
draw you an imaginary circle
show you a circle
kiss you on the cheek
give you a funny face
show you his pointer finger if you ask how old he is

- he also ...
sings
dances
tap dances
head bangs to music

No comments: