Saturday, January 17, 2009

Laundry

I never thought that doing laundry can be a herculean task. Well, this is me speaking (or blogging). When I was still single and living with just my sisters, we would just gather the clothes worn for the week and send it over to the laundry service. The pambahay ones were brought to Cavite to be done by Inday.

Laundry, no sweat.

Now that I have Neo, laundry has become a regular weekend affair. I cannot schedule any activity for Saturday morning until noon because I have laundry to do. I cannot stay so late waking up because, of course, there is Neo and there's laundry to attend.

And since, I am in the business of doing laundry for the little boy, sinasabay ko na din my clothes.

Val doesn't like my laba so he sends his bunch to Pretty Wash. Ano ba yan, di na nagluluto, di pa rin maganda maglaba! Hahahha!

Another herculean task ......... plansta.

Haaaay.

No comments: